Here it comes. That monster known as Providence for the first time as a Master Grade kit. I’ve written how I love the box art on the regular release but the MG Providence Gundam Premium Edition has some goodies so I’m doing the First Look post for that version. The Providence follows up on the release of the Freedom 2.0 which was a fantastic kit so I have high expectations for this one.

The box art doesn’t help me control my hype.

Let’s look through the runners.

A runner.

I noticed this is the only runner that’s not frame or grey. But look at this effect part!

B runner.

There are some large parts here but also some small parts such as the head.

The head is the smallest thing on this kit? Oooh.

Speaking of big parts, here is the C runner.

The D runner comes in a pair with parts for the dragoons.

E runners, again x 2.

There is an F and and F 2 runner.

The G runner has the parts for the monster weapon.

H1 and H2

H1 is flexible like the parts found on the MG Geara Doga and H2 is all clear parts for use with the backpack.

I parts.

Oh? Check this out.

Freedom 2.0 parts!

Same with J! x 2!

There will be quite a few leftover parts when you’re done with this kit.

Here is a runner from an action base.

And here’s the bonus base for that.

Foils, Dry Transfers, and Marking stickers.

And check out the bonus water-slide decal sheet.

There are markings for a variety of MG SEED kits on here!

The back page of the manual tells you only where to put the stickers and transfers so you’ll need to match up with the water-slides you see on the sheet.

Speaking of the manual.

Hmm. Can I squeeze in a session tonight?

Categories: Builds, MG, Providence Gundam

1. Kiko says:

WHOOOAAH!! That waterslide decal’s huge! Makes me want to get this kit solely for the waterslide!

2. Dan says:

Wow!!! The kit looks great. Does the water slide sheet have decals for the Providence?

• Manpig says:

No, Providence waterslides are P-Bandai.

• Paul Emical* says:

So I ended up paying more for a mere stand and a huge set of waterslides for kits that I may not even possess, but not for the one they’re sold with…
        BANDAI amazes me every time with their weird commercial tactics. 🙁

3. Kimikazee says:

I pre ordered this one hoping to see a waterslide decals dedicated to the kits itself but unfortunately None! Sigh. The waterslide is not in somewhat gold too. For a premuim tag? I felt sad.

• Paul says:

The shiny metallic decals are reserved for the Ver. Ka MG kits. Dunno why you expected those on here. Not even the limited edition (non-Gentei) releases of previous SEED/Destiny master grades had metallic waterslide decals.

• Kimikazee says:

Ohh. Ok. Hmm, what can you say about MG Freedom 2.0 Special Coating Ver.? Does it comes with the mettalic waterslide decals? Im pretty sure it does. It is SEED. Not a Ver. Ka. Thats why I am expecting a waterslide decals for this kit aswell.

• S2 says:

Water-slide decals have already been announced as part of the Premium Bandai Dragoon Effect Set.

4. BNuts says:

I never liked Providence’s and Legend’s huge backpacks. Same, I suppose, for the Destroy, since it also has one. This’ll be a pass for me. The price tag doesn’t help. That doesn’t mean I’m not looking for a SEED kit at all: the MG Sword Impulse is one of my current targets.

5. Marco Jara says:

Hey, this is premium edition, that mean is not a limited edition right? its going to get eventual reestock?

• S2 says:

I think it may be similar to a first production run edition with bonuses. We don’t know yet if it will stay in production.