I’ve an update on the Gaijin Gunpla’s RG Complete Project and it’s not the Sinanju. Okay, that will need to be addressed but before there was the RG Sinanju release, there was the MG Full Armour Gundam Ver Ka Thunderbolt Ver so, despite putting in work on the RG Complete Project I needed to post some other things.
This kit was reviewed already so it’s built but it does not yet have the stickers applied. I didn’t have the time to get them all on there before the review.
There are quite a few and several are quite long/large and will take some effort to lay in the proper position.
Pulling the Qan[T] out of the box.
I’ve got to take some areas apart or put some things back on. One of those two.
Actually, I wanted to panel line this kit more than I usually do. I most often go with a small amount of panel-lining where there are definitive recesses indicating a separation panels. For the Qan[T], where many people had complained the panel-line detail wasn’t up to RG standard, I wanted to panel line as much as possible. I first did the legs.
Start with the biggest thing first, right?
But.. after I panel lined a recessed section on the blue part that sits behind the knee I noticed on the marking guid that a sticker is meant to to go there. I had to lay the sticker over top of my carefully-applied panel lines.
Doh! I swear this happens once an RG kit.
The rest of the kit was panel-lined quite easily and the markings were applied.
Of course, I still had the shield to do which, with the long angled stickers, took a little more time but I finished it in a pretty decent time, I feel.
I’ll throw some larger pics up here so people can see the details better.
That’s two down! Actually, I have a third already finished and will be posting about soon. And then I had two more RGs come to me. Two steps forward…