kit: 1/60 PG Unicorn Gundam 2 Banshee Norn

1. Mike quinn says:

Aren’t these all in unicorn mode?

• S2 says:

You are correct. And now I realise I wasn’t paying attention when I typed that title. It has since been corrected.

• Mike quinn says:

Sorry to make my first post on your site a correction. Thank you for all your time and hard work putting the site together. I find the reviews crucial when selecting kits to buy, your tutorials are highly informative, and the projects you complete are inspirational because the quality is great but attainable

2. William says:

Hello sir, I’m thinking of topcoating my PG banshee norn with the mr super clear flat spray topcoat to make it look a bit more flat and nice. The norn itself is already done, and I’m thinking if the top coat should be done in unicorn mode and unchained mode, and would it hurts to topcoat the psychoframe too?

• S2 says:

I would topcoat in Unicorn Mode. There are no markings on the psychoframe so you don’t need to protect it and you want the psychoframe not to be flat as it might dim the LEDs shining through it.

3. AngelOfBodom says:

This kit is absolutely beautiful and your work is just awesome! Anyway, is this kit painted? I just started painting kits and debating whether or not I should paint this kit; on top of it being my first PG.

4. Matt says:

My wife got me this for Christmas and I am really excited to start putting it together.

The question now is, should I paint it? Or just topcoat it like I have seen done with others. I want to keep it as close to original as possible.

5. Kent says:

I am going to get this kit, but wanted to know if I should get the LED kit or not? I have done an Aile Strike and a 00 Raiser PG. I like the pose-ability on the Strike, where 00 is really a brick that has joint issues. I would like to pose this kit and try to firm up the shoulders so it can hold its arms up with accessories. I wanted to know if there was no LED can it be posed well, or is it a brick no matter what, and should get the shiny LEDs.
    Thank you.