Part of the batch of upcoming HG Unicorn kits that we saw at the Shizuoka Hobby Show, the HGUC Schuzrum-Galluss was the strangest of the bunch. Well, maybe not, the Zssa was pretty strange. But the Shuzrum-Galluss, what madness is this?

Box art:

Not too bad. I like that this box art prominently shows the area of the kit that is most interesting to me. Those shoulders.

Box Contents:

This box seems even leaner than the Zeta Plus that released the same day. Though you do get many more foil stickers.

And I also noticed these.

Two different cables, in different colours.

Guess you need these for the crazy chain weapon thingy-awesomeness.

Manual:

I’m seeing the influences of a Qubeley. Or maybe that’s just me.

Categories: HG, Schuzrum-Galluss

1. Brian says:

I am so wanting the Schzurum Galluss…proves that you don’t need weapons to be awesome. If you haven’t watched Ep. 7, watch it for this guy.

The kit has a weapon from the HGUC Kampfer which is that chain mine. It is also a variant of a series of Mobile Suits called the Galluss. Do check out the NG for the looks sometimes.

2. Frankon says:

Tbe best suit from episode 7. From the sneak peak you could almost say its a HG with inner frame.

Bandai release more Zeon suits ^^

3. Shaomu says:

Woah, ALL the red is stickers? Dang, bandai, that’s low. Still gonna buy it, CQC mobile suits are my weakness. Can’t wait for your build & review, Syd!

4. wally says:

The most badass suit from ep 7 i think, so want to get this kit, i love how the legs and feet look.

slightly disappointed to see all the red parts are stickers :/

5. wolfbane says:

In ZZ Gundam, the original Galluss was designed to go hand in hand with the Zssa as a close-combat urban MS while the Zssa is an artillery suit (the Zssa in my opinion is Zeon’s take on the Destroid Defender, ahem Longbow). But like the Zssa and the R-Jarja it was never mass produced like the Gaza series or the Doven Wolves.

But…I wonder why the Strum Galluss doesn’t have a shotgun to go with its CQC loadout? I guess we’ll never know that one.

6. General Rasp says:

Glad to see another suit use the chain mine. When does episode 7 of Gundam Unicorn come out on Blu ray?

7. Ian says:

Lovin the design and the bad-assery of this kit. And am I the only one who thinks this is a nod to the Gouf Custom in terms of colors?