I’m really busy right now and it’s mostly to do with this guy, the 1/100 MG Sinanju. Being released at the beginning of the week and not when the other big MG, the 1/100 MG ReZEL C (Defenser a+b Unit) came last Thursday, a lot of people held off on shipping their ReZEL to wait for the Sinanju. Now I have to get both out the door. No time for any kind of real post but here’s a collection of images of a kit that is exactly the same as the other one (except for less markings and the addition of a bazooka.)

IMG_6361
IMG_6362
IMG_6368
IMG_6370IMG_6369IMG_6371IMG_6367IMG_6363IMG_6364IMG_6365IMG_6372

Categories: Sinanju OVA

1. faltion says:

That boxart is fantastic.

2. monoeyeboy says:

Which would u recommend? the OVA or the ver ka??

3. PlymTim says:

Having a first look, which version of the Sinanju would you recommend getting?

4. David says:

that boxart is amazing, but they really didn’t use the new hands?

5. Bocalt says:

Emphasis on the exactly the same, so no new waist piece material… So there are both waterslide decals for the gold as well as gold foil stickers, interesting 🙂
    Let us know your opinion if this is indeed the definitive version to get.

6. Bocalt says:

BTW it is time Bandai repolled the best boxart for MGs (though fanboys will always fix the votes), can’t wait to see the one for the Jesta

7. cipher says:

is that water slide?!?!

8. Josh says:

I was thinking of buying this, but since there seems to be no changes excluding the Bazooka, I guess. Still have to finish my original Sinanju. Cannot wait till MG Jester is out though!

9. Steve says:

I hope the red color is different because I really wanted the ver ka but my painting skills aren’t up to the challenge and everyone says it looks bad not painted unlike most other MGs that look fine.

• Zip says:

I don’t think the red is the issue here, but the gold foil. Basically, the yellow vents and overly glossy sticker decals are both out of place together and inaccurate to both the novel and OVA design.

There are many methods to painting the gold trim. If your hands aren’t steady enough, I recommend you mask and spray paint.

• Steve says:

So if the only part I do paint is the gold parts masked off with tape and then matte coat it should look good in the end?