SEED! SEED! SEED! MG! MG! MG!

That about sums up my feelings regarding the newest Master Grade the Blitz. The Duel was a great kit minus some issues with the Assault Shroud but I anticipate the Blitz with its basic design to be another enjoyable ride.

Box art is awesome and really makes the Blitz look fierce.

The contents are pretty lean, in fact the box is quite shallow but it still looks like it will provide a few hours of enjoyment.

It comes with a wire for that cool claw like weapon.

Plenty of markings are included for those who want to add another level of detail.

I like what they’ve done with the artwork on the manual.

Anyone else picking up this kit?

Categories: Blitz

1. brian says:

hmmm, it seems that bandai made a tiny little bonus about the pilot

2. Matt says:

I’ve got this bad boy on pre-order! Super stoked. I like the sleak lines and dark colors. Can’t wait!

3. Mark says:

the gundam looks cool on the box, but in the anime, it’s pathetic

4. Jonny says:

I heart this Gundam, it’s design is what got me into gunpla 😀 just waiting for the HLJ dispatch and it shall be mine 😀

Also thinking of framing the front page of the manual once I’m done with it 🙂

5. TimmyJ says:

Pre-ordered this. Should be fun. I’d like to see what black they used in person. I may have to pick up the Gold Frame Amatsu to see how it compares. They both use similar parts after all.

6. Jeff says:

I’ll probably pick it up sometime, once I’ve gotten the Duel.

7. Dan says:

yes, and getting all the seed kits just like the wing releases. gunpla keeps us busy

8. ClayCannonII says:

I want the buster

9. Tom says:

That black looks pretty glossy. This will be a future purchase down the road.

10. Ben says:

Its very(extremely) tempting but then i’d have to get the complete set of MG 😀 so i’m sticking to a plan of only getting only the duel and the buster and try to pose them somewhat like when Duel came to rescue buster…
    I’m really digging what they did with the cover of the manual its a step up from the boring Wing EW covers, but i’d still prefer the simple yet effective covers of old MGs, you felt like you actually had some document from that universe…

11. Dtn8 says:

skipping this and looking forward to buster and aegis

12. SavviMaple says:

Sharing the same birthday, and the love of GAT-X series’, yup, will pick him up at a much later date. Why? I want to get the Aegis first! 😀

I got the Strike and Duel now, 3 more to go!

13. Zetatrain says:

Wow, the blitz has a lot more purple than I remember

14. that manual suddenly reminded me of a certain set of pretty well known cgi seed wallpapers somebody (from gundamS.net?) made… i always wanted more of those. =D

15. Dennis says:

Mine’s coming; but why was I cheap and had HLJ send it SAL?

16. Deikun says:

Awesome. Got mine in the Mail yesterday! Thanks Fed Ex! =D Honestly wasn’t expecting it to come so soon, especially when the expected delivery date wasn’t until Monday!

Also (just fyi) the Blitz’s ‘claw like weapon’ is called the Gleipnir (I didn’t know that either for like, forever). It’s named after the binding that holds the Wolf Fenrir in Norse Mythology. It was impossibly strong to keep Fenrir from breaking loose, and would hold until the events of Ragnarok, where Fenrir is foretold to kill Odin in the heat of the battle.

That, or the badass airborne fortress from Ace combat X. Either or.