I (heart) Real Grade.

I am pumped.
I am primed.
I am ready for a Real Grade time.

I am also not a rapper.

Nor a lyricist.
I’m a full out Gunpla constructionist!

(No, really. I’m not a rapper.)

I just built a Real Grade (and loved it – again) so being able to get a hold of the newest Real Grade, the 1/144 Real Grade ZGMF-X10A Freedom Gundam today makes me one pleased dude. It also makes me realize that I won’t be getting any sleep tonight.

All RG box art is fantastic and this one is no exception. I love how it looks with its wings spread open in this pose. I want to do that!

Box contents

About the same as the RG Aile Strike but there are some ‘extras’ thrown in.

Here’s a flyer for Bandai’s newest venture – Gunpri.

Gunpri is Gundam box art printed onto T-shirts. What a great idea. MG Sword Impulse box art, anyone?

This little four page mini-booklet is about Gundam Seed’s 10th anniversary and Blu-ray release.

It also shows the six remastered HG kits that were just released this week and the as well as the HG Gundam Custom Kit that will be included with the April edition of Hobby Japan magazine.

Looks like those lucky enough to get the mag will get some extra hands, some better joints, and a Grand Slam Sword for their HG Gundam Seed kit.

Manual

Look at that marking guide!

And look at the markings!

Two sets!

And they’ve also included…

Single piece molded hands. Amen, brother!

I can’t wait to get home today (and eat dinner. And bathe Gai-Gun. And make her brush her teeth and go to bed. And make her go back to bed when she says she wants a glass of water. I can’t wait!)

Categories: Freedom Gundam, RG

1. Butagami says:

Nice thing you got there. Looking forward to how it looks assembled.

BTW: I subscribed to your rss feed, and every time it sends me the entire article. Wouldn’t it be better to just send a link? This way you make it slightly redundant to go to the site, because we can already read it on the feed… Just saying.

2. Jeff says:

I really hope a third-party company makes those GunPri available in the States. MG Wing tv Ver please.

3. Mark says:

How do i get the custom parts and the grand slam sword??

4. Dennis says:

Can’t wait for mine!!!!

5. fury-s12 says:

lucky lucky man

6. Dan says:

I don’t suppose that the kit comes with those sweet effect parts they had with it at the Gundam expo?

7. Dan says:

Darn, cause that is the only thing that kit is missing

8. RigShokew says:

But between RG and MG Freedom Gundam, which one’s better?

I haven’t built the MG, but the RG is fantastic and half the price.

• Rigshokew says:

Thanks for the advice. I’m planning to buy this kit cause it’s very awesome (and the best Freedom at 1/144) 🙂

by the way, is it true that there’s a separate “beam” effects for this unit? i only heared this from my colleague.. but never saw this effects yet..

Just wondering if this is compatible with the HG Meteor unit.

@ Mike:

thanks for the advice too. i’m looking forward to it’s really good articulation. this will be my first for the RG series (only got HG’s yet… never experience building MGs…)

• Mike says:

Detail and articulation wise the RG is better in my opinion. Far more panel lining and articulation in the hip area on the RG.

9. Rigshokew says:

I saw from one pic that the 2 Grand Slam sword can be connected together… forming a double-edged Grand Slam sword and it looks cool.

I hope they’ll inlcude 2 GSS for the custom parts for HG Strike.