Has it been a year already?

I’ve just returned from the Hobby Show where I saw a lot of cool stuff but not necessarily any new stuff. It’s late so I will give my thoughts later on in another post but for now here’s a photo dump.

I have other cool pics and some observations but that will be in a different post. For now, enjoy the pics.

Categories: Events, Life in Japan

1. Hypnos says:

great display of new kits, the MG full armor unicorn is huge.
    let´s see if bandai releases a new HG Akatsuki with these G seed and G seed destiny remakes 😀

2. Brian says:

Syd, do you know what those clear tubes that holds those kits up are called?

3. Dennis says:

Interesting Stuff, looking forward to the Seed kits most. Was there an announced Perfect Grade kit?

There weren’t really any announcements for new product except for one HG of the Gundam AGE G-EXES. We weren’t allowed to take pictures but I smooth talked the lady attending the booth to let us film it as we wouldn’t be putting out the video until next week.

4. David says:

Can’t wait for that MG Sandrock but I’m not so fond with the colours it comes in. Gonna have to do something about that when I pick that up.

5. J says:

Dennis, So far there’s no PG announcement, and given the PG Strike Freedom was last year, it wouldn’t surprise me if they didn’t announce another one for another year. Look at the gap between the PG Strike and Red Frame/ 00 Raiser.

6. Dan says:

Hi Syd,

Lucky dog got to see all the sweet new gundams. A few questions thou.

The Endless Waltz kit with the four wings that looks like a hybrid between Epyon and Deathscythe, it that an actual kit that will be released?

And the missiles for the MG Full Armor Unicorn, will they be red pieces to place on the missile pods? Or are the missiles and pods one part and molded in one color?

Thanks for the pics!!!!

Hi Dan,

That epyon kit with the 4 wings was a Bandai Proshop contest winner. The kit had been named ‘Hades’. The kit wasn’t at the show only a poster with those images. Even from the images you could see how great it was.

From the quick glance I got at the Unicorn it looks like the missiles will be separate pieces from the pods.