Today is the day. The MG Delta Plus, the next MG from the UC timeline, is out and I’ve got one in my hands, or on my desk rather because it’s difficult to type with a Gundam kit in one’s hands. I really enjoyed the HG version kit and thus have high hopes for this MG version.

Box art

Looks smexy. I love the streamline look of the UC suits and the Delta Plus in particular. Delta Plus be doing damage.

Box contents

I was quite surprised at how small this box is but now that I think about it, it makes sense. This Suit is narrow with lots of frame showing and due to this doesn’t require a lot of armor pieces. It also doesn’t involve part swapping so there’s no extra parts included just for that.

Manual

Transformation instructions page 1

page 2

page 3

There’s a page 4 as well! I hope it is easier for me transform than the ReZEL.

Markings

I am eager to get onto this kit, but I need to keep focused on finishing Courage. I still have some other stuff on the go and plans for the Epyon and 00 and if I try to do too much I might not get anything done. But I will probably snap this guy together by next week and do a review (I use that as an excuse to play).

Categories: Builds, Delta Plus, MG

1. Busterbeam says:

This long looks awesome. Might be forced to get it later. It would make a good match with Zeta+ C1 i have.

2. Busterbeam says:

no delete button?! this *thing

3. glaurung says:

This looks awesome and it is also one of my most eagerly awaited MG releases this year. This is also one of the models that I would not be embarrassed to display all the time (unlike some others).

4. Dakaramor says:

The exposed frame on this one makes the part of me that wants to detail it squeal with glee! The GAF Group build for this is going to be Epic. I’ll probably be joining in on that one in October or so.

5. Tom says:

Cool, I love anything that changes into a cool jet mode. But I’ll have to get this later.

6. After bulding a MG Blue Frame I’m not too keen on exposed frames, but one thing’s for sure, last year when I got back to gunpla, one of the main things I did while discovering the MG line was to curse Bandai because I found out that there was a cool kit called Delta Plus that had only been released as a HG. It was even on my “I’ll get this HG when I feel like it because there’s no MG of it” wishlist until a few weeks ago, when I found out about the MG, which I’m eager to get as soon as my backlog decreases a bit 🙂

7. Gundam Gunso says:

Congrats on getting this! Think that I may have to get this soon!

8. babywiz says:

Hi Syd how big is this kit’s box? Is it like MG Infinite Justice or is it like MG Wing Gundam? 😀

9. Weishammer says:

@babywiz – The size of the kit’s box is the same as the Rezel that i bought last month. If my deduction is correct that is. Hehe

10. Weishammer says:

But i’m so getting this one as soon as when it becomes available in my country. ^^, b