kit: 1/100 MG Sword Impulse Gundam

Categories: MG, Sword Impulse

1. ChroniK says:

Awesome job! as to be expected of Syd-senpai!

2. Dennis says:

As usual, another incredible job on your part Syd.

3. zoidiect says:

“Paint? Who need paint?”

cool one sir, reflected my very own self. so far i built 3 MGs, non of them are painted 😀 just lazy actually

4. Priza says:

I agree that this kit is already awesome without paint,decal alone will make the kit better.I’m definitely going to buy this kit after seeing this gallery

5. CKai Cydek says:

Technically speaking, every kit could use some paint (and inking) – some topcoating at the very least. The thing about both MG Impulse kits is that their core Splendors and Silhouette Flyer units require some touch-up paint to look anime-accurate. Though it’s a moot point if you only display the completed Impulse by itself since you won’t need to have the Flyer out and the Core Splendor isn’t visible under the Silhouette Pack 😛

That said, the Impluse is a really great kit. It’s like a MG Strike 2.0. The addition of a Striker Pack adapter for him is just icing on the cake!

6. Tom says:

Nice straight build syd! The only time I use paint is for touch ups, but that may change soon.

7. Krelik says:

sweet sweet

8. RoyVF1 says:

Nice build man, I have this kit as my 3rd Mg kit, I love it, seeing your work, I need to start cleaning the nub mark and top coat this kit hahaha

9. syd says:

Thanks everyone.

This kit totally rocks and might just be my favorite. I tried posing it like Zhi does on his site (in fact I had his site open on my iphone while I was taking pictures) but couldn’t manage it. The wrist joints became very loose right away and almost couldn’t hold the huge-ass swords, but I made do.

Did anyone notice the s2?

• cristian herrera says:

Just noticed it… hahaha 4 yrs later… hey Syd I’m wondering… is it still your favourite along with the sazabi???

10. Mike says:

If you like the design, have you considered the Destiny ? Pretty sleek design IMO.

11. ClayCannonII says:

Man this thing looks so.much better in person