The moment we have all been salivating over has arrived. This morning, two hours earlier than normal, the 1/60 Perfect Grade Strike Freedom Gundam was delivered and today, for me, it’s christmas!

The box is noticeably smaller than the 00 Raiser box but there’s still lots of stuff packed inside.

So much so that I can’t get it all in the shot!

Manuals: (sorry I didn’t get pics of what’s inside, yet)

Markings:

Who wants to be the one who will count them all?

Base for the stand. The runner identifier made me laugh.

Beam Sabers! These things are maybe 30 cm long.

Dragoons!

And the only yellow piece on the whole kit?

I eagerly look forward to losing even more sleep while I try to get this thing done in a timely fashion. My first Perfect Grade, everyone.

Wish me luck!

Categories: PG, Strike Freedom

1. Joe says:

*drool* I need a towel…

2. shiro11 says:

Just bought my first Perfect Grade too (00 Raiser), and the box it came in was huge.

3. Evan August says:

I take it the stand is included in the kit? I had to buy my OO stand off ebay. Actually its the same base. Pretty big on its own.

4. Shaomu/Nyanerius says:

Are those…FOIL STICKERS?! On a PG? That’s just sad, ze.

• Z says:

Those foil stickers seem to be more for “style/design” than actually be used to add color to incorrectly colored parts like HG models. Personally, I would leave those foils out of the kit. That’s one giant sheet of waterslide decal though…

5. madmoz says:

There is an image of this squaring off against the destiny inside that manual. Next PG hint mayhaps?

6. Tom says:

Awesome Gaijin. Good luck and have fun with your first Perfect Grace ^.^

7. Sunny says:

I’ve never build a PG and probably never will build one due to real life constraints. I still have to say it’s a beautiful kit and I hope Syd you get it done in a timely fashion 😛

8. Yuri Barbosa Ordeste says:

This sure will be a great kit. If I had one pg strike freedom ( and I don’t even like the design of SF! ) it wouldn’t sit in my room in my shelves, I definitily would try to put in the top of my tv, somewhere in the living room, to everyone see it!

9. Dennis says:

Awesome…. Can’t wait to see this build. So far the Strike Freedom has been my favorite MG kit I’ve built to date and this one is my favorite PG kit. They’ve truely outdone themselves on this kit from what I’ve seen. I want this kit bad!! 🙂 Are the prepainted gold pieces all undergated?

10. Samshio says:

Look like a lot of work at your desk is cut out for you! Have Fun!

11. CKai Cydek says:

Honestly, it’s about Bandai included an actual display base with it’s PG kit! The lack of any type of base in most PG kits is ridiculous. I think the only other display base included with a regular kit release is the PG Strike Rouge + Skygrasper or the Aile Striker Pack + Skygrasper kits.

It’s also annoying that kits that are predisposed to be airborne, like the PG Wing Zero Custom, DO NOT have such a base. And the fact that the 00 Raiser doesn’t have one normally is almost as bad. Bandai doesn’t even sell 1/60 size bases so we need to look at other manufacturer’s products and hope we find one sturdy enough to support the massiveness of a PG kit.

• Dennis says:

The only Gundam I’ve seen with a stand so far is the MG Strike Freedom. My extra finish version came with one, but I think that all the other SF’s come with in. You’re right thought that Bandai should include stands in with their kits.

12. CKai Cydek says:

Even if MGs or most other Gunpla kits don’t come with stands, it’s fine. Because at the very least, Bandai includes an adapter for a standard Action Base 1 for 1/100 scale kits. And most HG kits either already come with stands, or have an attachment point somewhere where a stand can be accommodated. It’s the Perfect Grades and 1/60 scale or larger kits that are lacking in this regard.

13. Exaz says:

hehehe Im still waiting for mine sid.hopefully by next week.seeing those runners,it’ll be a long build.:)

14. Razeluxe says:

i’ve got all my tools prepared…now jz waiting for the shop owner to give me a call….i cant wait anymore….