Saw this on the internet and thought it looked awesome.

Check out more pics here. Warning: It’s another hard to navigate Japanese site.

Categories: Great Gunpla

1. Sunny says:

WoW, looks great. I wonder how a Stealth bomber color scheme on a Sinanju with gold trims would look.

Oh btw. Syd in one of your gunpla episodes you were using some small drills to do some customization for your kits. Which were these ? I can’t seem to find these in my local hobby shop. and they only sell the really crude (in other words 3 mm +) ones over here.

2. Dill-n says:

wow, thats awesome. do you know what colors you’re going to use for the gunpla tv painting of the sinanju?

3. Dill-n says:

Well, I look forward to Wednesday to find out.

4. sonar says:

The blue and silver are a nice combo, and boy is that silver nicely done. Very hard to do large areas of silver well.

5. Yuri Barbosa Ordeste says:

Wow, love the color scheme, very good, it reminds me of white knight chronicles, the blue with the silver it’s just mind blowing. Loved the concept too.

6. Sunny says:

All this recoloring of the Sinanju reminds me of how the did a big recoloring of the unicorn gundam back then when i was released :0 lot’s of fun back then as well. With Optims colored, Getter, Eva unit 1, Patlabor, was funny as hell and some were really well done.

7. Nyanerius/Shaomu says:

Hobby-no-Toriko makes some seriously amazing kit mods with his HGs. And his/her site is not at all difficult to navigate. All his/her 00 Qan[T] mods are crazy-awesome, the gold-silver double-winged one in particular.

8. Vamp says: