Kit : 1/144 HG GPB-X80 Beginning Gundam

Categories: Beginning Gundam, HG

1. zoidiect says:

what’s with those awkward poses??

anyway another nice one!

I wanted to show off the kits flexibility. They do look awkward don’t they. I like Running Gundam and Skydiving Gundam the best. 😉

2. Yuri Barbosa Ordeste says:

I think this a great color scheme, give the Beggining a more serious look than cartoonish. And great job in the hand mod, it looks great. And I loved the poses xD

Thanks Yuri. I also think it looks much less cartoonish. Also, in dimly light it tends to shine quite a bit. Maybe I can get a picture of it. It’s 11;41 am here now. Just about lunch time. And don’t worry, you’re not being annoying at all.

3. Yuri Barbosa Ordeste says:

Hey Syd? just a off question, it’s 00:35 am here in Brazil, so it’s 11:35 there? I have always problems with the GMT thing, and I always have confirmations and shippings in awkward hours. Sorry for being inconveniant, don’t know if I am being annoying =/

4. Busterbeam says:

nice. looks like you got the hands right. nice colour scheme!

5. Tom says:

Those are some funky poses…
    I do like the colors though.

6. Joe says:

Awesome paint scheme! I love it. Are you going to show us more of how you did the hand hold three beam sabers? It looks like the middle beam in cut in the middle…

Thanks, Joe! There’s notmuch to show. After I painted the hand I top coated it then put the saber handles in place. They stayed but seemed the could fall off at any time so I out a dab of glue in the palm of the hand and glued the saber handles in place. Yes, one beam saber was cut towards the middle. GaiGun junior got a hold of my side cutters and got a little too close with them. Haha.

7. Gundam Guy says:

Dude…. the paint job on this is awesome. Who was that laughing at the beginning gundam before?!!! wait…that was me. Shameful…..

8. Gundam Guy says:

oh by the way….love the poses. A light hearted gundam with light hearted poses. Skydiving pose ftw!

9. Face.Of.Pepsi says:

I think a light weather and wash would make it look more raw and real.