kit: MG 1/100 Full Armor Gundam

Categories: Full Armor Gundam, MG, Showcase

1. Dill-n says:

This turned out really cool. The camo is kinda subtle but i still really dig it.

2. jeppa says:

Why didn’t you damage the gundam himself and the guns? It makes it look a bit strange.

Damaging itself looks nice together with the camo.

3. syd says:

Hi Jeppa,

To be honest, this is the 3rd Ver 2.0 kit that I have built and I did not have the enthusiasm to take it all apart and assemble it again. So my reason is that this armor is meant to be taken off and put back on when necessary, so it would make sense that they could take it off an older mobile suit and put it on a newer one. Ya, that’s it!

4. sonar says:

The colour combination and the digital masking placement are not up tour usually impeccable standard. It looks unfinished and a bit rushed. The head is unpainted?

I like the damage. It looks worn and the darker shades make it look like a machine of battle which I think is cool. Pretty imposing.

5. Paul Loubser says:

Hey man that looks really great.

For your first masking job i think you pulled it off well, I also like that the camo is subtle and love the fact that the paint looks re applied, as in it was re applied on field in a hurry.

I’am looking forward to your next endevour.

My rockman and RG rx 78 just arrrived from hlj so guess what ill be working on soon 😀

6. Dennis Sullivan says:

Nice work… Love the camo and the distressed look. I noticed the heads not distressed. Any plans on doing that?

7. syd says:

Hi Dennis,

Thanks for the kind words. I actually don’t have plans on doing the head or the other parts of the 2.0. The Full Armor was all I intended to do. As it is removable, my thoughts are that it can be moved onto a new Suit when they want it armoured. Ya, that’s my story, and I’m sticking to it. 😉

8. CKai Cydek says:

Nice weathering. Not too overly done – just enough wear and tear to look like he’s been through combat.

I especially love the deep green on him. Though I can barely make out the lighter green patterns. I also saw the video of the Full Armor Gundam build on HLJ TV and I like the repainted 2.0’s shield. I can’t understand the ‘Full Armor’ concept of having just a small buckler for a shield when this Gundam is supposed to be bulkier and far less maneuverable than the traditional RX-78 when he hardly seems to have much armor on him as compared to say, the Shin Musha Gundam, which uses the RX-78 One-Year War Var. as a basis.