Yes, I love decals. So I just had to pick some more up for use on some upcoming projects and projects I haven’t even considered yet. I am looking forward to slapping these one some Gundam some time soon.

First up is the HiQ Parts 1/100 Gray Decals.  The amount of decals on this sheet is impressive.  I think I could do an entire Master Grade Version Katoki kit with this sheet. (Tongue firmly in cheek there).

I also picked up some Wave X Decals.  I used Wave decals all over my Yellowbird and MG Unicorn.  This set gives me a variety of colors and shapes, moreso than the other sets I have used.  Woohoo!

Categories: Tools & Supplies

1. Yuri Barbosa Ordeste says:

One thing my dentist asked me if I could do it to him was a military robot thing with military words of his dp (hi is a dentist, and a military, and just a lil bit rich xD ) all over the robot, but since I never seen any kind of this decals I talked to him it was a lil bit difficult to me. I was thinking of a Tieren 1/100 with BP, Brigada Militar and things like that, do you know any decal sets that you could make your words Syd?

There are some decal sets with a variety of decals meant for tanks and things like that. As for specific words you could pick up one of the decal sheets that has the alphabet in different fonts/sizes or you could send the logo or word to someone like samueldecal.com and he could probably print up a set for you. Let me know how it goes.

2. gunpla says:

tis is waterslide decal?

3. mussafir says:

Hi. I want to ask about the Wave x-decal. Is it water slide or dry transfer?
    Tq.

4. barnaby says:

is it necessary to use mark softer and top coat when apply waterslide decals?
    thanks. 😀

5. kojack says:

I wish I can find those decal.
    I want it really bad…. but, it’s hard to find those decals here.

6. Mr. Pink says:

Hello! Are these decals pre-cut? (Specially the HIQ one)