Kit: HG Avalanche Exia Dash

1. Sonar says:

That came up awesome! Great mod with the skies. Totally bad ass. The shoulder decals are a really nice touch. It seems as though all Stothepowerof2 versions have the midas touch! My only critique would be that the head area is a bit lost in all the white. Perhaps a splash of light grey on the V fin? To be honest when I saw the holiday post I couldn’t see your vision, but you have executed it masterfully. Nice!

2. G.G. says:

Your speed at which you build, mod, & paint your gunplas is out of this world. And most importantly… your finished kit always look awesome with professional photo images. I guess Ver.S2 is not just a name, but is an assurance of high quality in your work.

3. Vamp says:

It looks fantastic…. 🙂

4. syd says:

Thanks for the comments everyone. I am in the same boat. I wasn’t sure if my idea would work or not but wanted to try.

5. gppf says:

Nice build overall, well balanced. But a little bit annoy by the foil sticker you are using. Why didn’t you paint the yellow part as well? I believe this kit will look more stunning if you do so 🙂

To be honest, gppf, I don’t tend too pay much attention to the stickers, especially on an HG kit, until I complete the test build. I completed the test build while on vacation and came back to the kit sometime later. When I realized how many yellow stickers there were I had to choose between going with the stickers or masking, priming, and painting the yellow. In the end I felt that effort and time could be used on another project and went with the stickers.

• gppf says:

haha… I see… sometime indeed is kind of frustrating when there’s a lot of upcoming kit in hand… it makes you wonder whether to spend time on which one more… luckily I won’t face this problem as usually my stock level is very low ^^ in other words my financial level is not allowing my to keep a big loots… >.< anyway, really a well build mod in a short time!

6. Asian1skill says:

damn looks nice but i think u should paint da sword makes it look even better but love da mod

7. ChroniK says:

Very Cool! I wasn’t sure how it would come out, but it came out Awesome! This is just something that popped into my head, technically he can produce Beam Sabers from the “Skis”, but since you put the “Skis” on the back, that means he can produce Beam Sabers from the Back!

8. neosonic says:

the booster part looks so good Syd… argh.. I want this kit now… 🙁
    It never appeal so much to me…. until just now …

9. SiegeStryke (Jeff) says:

I would kill for Bandai to do a MG version of this

• Ryan says:

I have to disagree, now i love Exia, but i think the Avalanche kit ruits it. A addon kit to change Exia to the R2 version would be pretty simple and appreicated.

10. GunplaFan says:

I just got this kit, and I love it! The Switchblade is my favorite Gundam weapon.

11. BlueShadow361 says:

Awesome and so swag! Though it’s kinda sad that you took out the GN drive and I think there are less metallic colored parts but it’s still awesome!