kit: 限定 RX-178 Gundam Mk-II

Categories: HG, HG Ecopla Mk-II

1. Sonar says:

Beautiful! Man that was quick! I love the ECO and Stothepowerof2 decals! Are they custom printed or your own creations?

Thanks Sonar. Those decals are from a wave decal sheet. I just took the individual letters and placed them on the kit to make the word.

2. Busterbeam says:

wtf?! already! damn that was fast. how are you guys doing this?!

It’s just me. I find some spare time and throw plastic and paint around. Now that I have a real site, I feel I have to produce more content regularly.

• Hiya,
        I make Gundam customs and am one of your facebook group subscribers…I am just wondering how I can submit some short videos for approval to your site? Thanks.
        P.S. You’re not Syd from HOBBYLINKJAPAN are you?
        All the best.
        Terence

send an email to [email protected] including the youtube link and the text you want everyone to read.

P.S. Yes, I’m Syd. The one and only (fortunately for everyone).

3. Busterbeam says:

you’re certainly doing a good job of that

4. jac.sinanju says:

I will say that the HGUC MK2 has aged very well. It is still one of my favorite kits. Having the simulated frame in the legs makes it pretty heavy for a HG. Also the shoulder design allows for some great poses. Not as fully articulated as my New HG00 0 gundam, but far more solid. Well, that and the mk2 is just the best example of UC mech design at it’s finest.
    And Great paint job. It’s kind of like the titans.

5. Arsenal says:

Hey syd what colors did u use for the ecopla kit like the blue and the black parts and when using light gunmetal do u recommend a gloss black base coat to bring out the shininess of the gunmetal? lol sry for the these questions im kinda new to painting and dont wanna screw up my kit? 🙂