kit: HGFC G Gundam

g gallery

Categories: G Gundam, Showcase

1. Tonzo says:

Outstanding. Another triumph. Incredibly clean and precise considering the scale. Very impressive GaiGun. Those pics are wonderful too. They should use this on the HLJ listing!

Like the update to your layout as well =)

2. G.G. says:

Outstanding work. Is your first HG kit and you already build them like a pro. Good job man! And like I said before, you are made this look like a G.F.F. toy figure.

So are you hooked working on HGs like me? haha

3. Busterbeam says:

this is solid. very solid. for your first hg i am very impressed. nice layout change too. you're following in asm, G.G. and my footsteps now and going for the reverse dark/light theme eh. well you know we're all partial to it.

4. mangyver5223 says:

well………great job was done to this gundam. BTW, ur blog turns totally all blacks 🙂

5. lupes says:

damn nice work sir! those mr. hobby colors really pop and the decals are a welcome addition. nice thinking using the V Gundam decals, I will shamelessly say that if I ever build the HG God Gundam I will follow the same path as you.

6. Gaijin Gunpla says:

@Tonzo: Thanks! I surprised myself with the outcome. Luckily my mods didn't backfire.

@G.G.: I don't know if I am hooked on HG now, but another door has been opened to me. 😉

@Buster: I didn't realize you guys were changing your layouts until after I changed mine. It's true, really.

@mangyver5223: Black is the new Black when it comes to gunpla blogs.

@lupes: thanks, friend. I may have to pick up another set of V Gundam waterslides just to keep around for HG kits.

7. HeatEnd11 says:

Your work is saying something important: Why dosen’t God gundam have decals?!
    Nice work. It is very creative!

8. Tony says:

I love my HGs…. As busy as I am, I can usually find enough time to test build an HG kit in just a few days. Obviously if I want to do some extra work on it that adds a lot of time, but with Bandai going back and updating old no-grade or just plain crap kits as HGWhateverCentury (HGFC, HGAW, etc), I’m pretty stoked about getting worthwhile versions of otherwise bleh seeming kits from the dark days of the 90s…. I want the Gundam X suits sooooooooooo bad 🙂

9. Grimm says:

Wow nice work! Can I send pics of my gunpla and you can like rate it?