Categories: Builds, MG, V Gundam Ver. Ka

1. Asian1skill says:

kinda knew what color u were going to use lol but nonetheless its good same with ASM's colour scheme i love it

2. Tonzo says:

Yes they are very complimentary to each other right JAS1?

The level of detail and precision is very high on what are essentially ramped up HG's. I can now see the pain you guys went through with the decals. Holy shi…

You know what? I can't pick a favourite. These two are meant to be a duo.

Most detailed core fighters I've ever seen. One question: Weapons? I'm guessing they're coming in gallery 2…

3. G.G. says:

This is a nice duo. The amount of decal used is horendous. But most importantly I love the paint job.

The core fighter is indeed very detailed too.

4. Busterbeam says:

yeah you guys went all out on this one. after looking at it all decaled up i think i would have went with a style similar to yours gaigun but in red, just to work with the decals. i like your colour scheme a bit better than ASM's largely because of the feet (although orange was quite a bold choice! it works!). I'm biased towards black feet. all my models have black feet now. just my thing i guess. still though you guys both did a magnificient job on this. love the photos! wow. nice camera, lighting and background work.

5. Gaijin Gunpla says:

@Asian1skill: You knew? Was it that obvious?

@Tonzo: I am with ya. I think the do compliment each other. The interesting thing is we didn't really talk much about our paint colours and didn't now they would look this good together. Everything works with orange! You will see some weapons soon, don't worry.

@G.G.: The amount of decals is horrendous, indeed. I actually left off about 4 decals on each core fighter because i didn't think they looked very good. ASM put his on though (but didn't put decals on the 'clamps').

@Busterbeam: I had thought about adding some red to the kit just to match the decals but after I started putting them on I thought that wasn't necessary. Also.. my feet are lavendar! Lavendar, dammit. I admit, it's difficult to tell from the photos, though.

6. mangyver5223 says:

this v gundam like kyrios and dynames based on their colour. man, when the 00 movie released. if you watch it in cinema, can u give a synopsis about what happened in this movie and why they(celestial Being) go to jupiter.

7. Henri says:

they both look realy good yours looks a bit taller

8. Gaijin Gunpla says:

Hi Henri,

Because of the transformation gimmick there is a little bit of play in the knee joints. My kit was slightly taller when these pictures were taken because I hadn't fully transformed it into the robot mode. Good eye.