This Tactical Arms II L is truly massive.  At first I thought it was a little over-the-top as part of the  Mobile Suit but now that I have played around with it a bit, I feel it really adds some heft to the sleekness of the suit and I have grown to like it.  I hope you like it too.

Check out all the pictures in the gallery.

1. Tonzo says:

Great stuff Gaigun. As usual it's very difficult to fault your work. I can't imagine how devestating you'd be with an AB.

The two tone crimson works beautifully and is much more distinguishable now in the booth. Epic pics as always.

I note with interest that the Tactical arms does not seem to totally overbalance the suit when it's mounted to the back.

2. marc says:

looks really good but did my eye spotted a piece not done ?
    looks as if the tactical arms has a piece wich is rather bright red?

next to that its awesome

3. mangyver5223 says:

what is the function of tactical arms in this frame? same like Blue frame or it functions like a bow?

4. mangyver5223 says:

man, it seems this Gunpla looks nice after being sprayed.I salute you because ur skill in painting job….

5. Gaijin Gunpla says:

@Tonzo: Thanks for the kind words. I don't know if an Airbrush is going to happen anytime in the near future. The Tactical arms actually sits pretty well on the back of the astray. I do have it attached to the stand on my desk just to prevent it from toppling over.

@marc: You did spot the unpainted pieces! I was hoping they would go unnoticed. I originally thought that they would be covered by another piece but that didn't turn out to be the case.

@mangyver5223: The tactical arms seems to be a backpack that can change into weapon forms. It can transform into a giant sword or a bow.

6. Kellefe says:

Yo Gaijin ~ its me again ~
    still rmb me ? im the MG Gouf Ver 2.0 guy which asking u about the tamiya TS prob ~
    and i just finish the Blue Metallic on Gouf , love it ~

My next target would be this MG ARF too ~
    looks like we having a same taste ~

Mind i ask u , do u have Red Metallic before ?
    Hows the tone goin ? planning to have it on MG ARF ~

7. Gaijin Gunpla says:

Hi Kellefe,

I looked into the Tamiya Metallic Red when I was debating colour choices for the ARF. I wanted something darker so I had to use two different colours to get the effect I wanted.

Glad to hear you like your results on the Gouf. I definitely would like to see how it turned out. Got some pics?

8. Kellefe says:

ya ~ but i do not own a blog ~ so u might need my messenger or anything ~

do u mind to share ur messenger over here ?
    like MSN , or yahoo messenger ~

Due to i'm also a Tamiya Spray Can user ~ we have alot of issue can be discussed ~

Btw ~ i already tried to Metallic Red , It comes out abit darker tone which im not expecting ~ overall still ok and love it ~

9. Gaijin Gunpla says:

Hi Kellefe,

I do have msn messenger but I rarely use it these days as I am very busy. I definitely want to see your work, though. If you want, email me some pics at studious_ninja(at)hotmail . com

I could even post them in my blog here for others to see if you don't mind.

10. trebllaw says:

Hi,
    First of, I really like the color combination on this one and is inspiring me to make a custom MG ARF too. Quick question, does the tactical arms come with the MG kit or is it sold separately?