1. Xenitro says:

Excellant work! You ll help future Modellers wishing to build their Sinanju as well as aiding modellers with their design

2. Busterbeam says:

holy ****. wow. ive seen a lot of gundam things in my day but this takes the cake as far as decals go. my goodness. talk about thorough. well presented and finely crafted just like the yellow bird. EXCELLENT way to finish the project.

3. Gaijin Gunpla says:

Thanks guys. It is kind of a good way to go out. I don't know if I will put the same amount of effort into future products but the Sinanju and the Group Build was special. I am already underway on the Lucas Strike but it is much more subdued.

4. G.G. says:

Woah! Thats a very nice presentation of your decal works. I like it a lot, it even allow us to see other detail works that you performed on the kit. Well Done!

5. Busterbeam says:

took a 2nd look at this guide and am quite shocked at the amount of work you put into the decals. my goodness… it must have taken forever!

i compiled all your images together in a .rar file and uploaded it.

6. JQ says:

Great guide and will be using it when i get round to finishing my kit so thanks.

Your blog is much like mine and it's great to see so many of them. I'm quite new to all this but please check out my blog if you have some time. 🙂

7. James says:

hey, this might be little offtopic, but i am hosting my site on hostgator and they will suspend my hosting in 4days, so i would like to ask you which hosting do you use or recommend?

• traviss says:

For my personal website I use GoDaddy.com. However in hindsight I wouldn’t choose them again because their site is too convoluted and extremely difficult to find anything you are looking for. The service however has been fine. This site is hosted by HostColor, I have yet to have problems with them and their interface is not riddled with advertisements and convoluted navigation. Simple, quiet, and reliable. Prices will be about the same wherever you go. Hope this helps.

Traviss (Syd’s webmaster)

8. JuVe says:

hey Syd it would be great if you get the marking guide for the gundam unicorn destroyer mode!! i got th HG and the decals for it but no idea wher to put them =(

9. Dennis says:

I’m glad that I saw the article, now I’ve got a reference what to do on my custom Sinanju 🙂

10. JuVe says: