Kit: MG Shin Musha Gundam
mush

Categories: Shin Musha, Showcase

1. americansalaryman says:

Wow! Looks damn nice! A small point to bring up, but in retrospect, would it have been a good idea to redo the gold on the weapons in the silver as well? Again, amazed at the quality the silver gave you from a spray can.

2. Busterbeam says:

ugh. its not fair that you actually have a PHOTOGRAPHER. it would take me forever to get shots that good! it looks great btw. the silver is awesome

3. G.G. says:

3 things came to my mind when I first look at this post:

1. Which hobby magazine are these scans from?
    2. You are so fraking lucky to work in Japan…for a hobby related company too. The Gods are looking after you.
    3. How the heck can I be like you Syd? Pls tell me!!

This is like OMG I am freaking jealous nice looking Musha Gundam!

Gosh my life sucks in US…

4. Gaijin Gunpla says:

Thanks guys.

I had thought about using the silver leaf on the weapons as well, but I wanted them to look slightly used, and also I thought the silver might take away from the blade colours.

G.G.
    Yes, it seems I am lucky when it comes to the Gunpla hobby, however, I don't know if you wanna be like me considering the family trouble I am experiencing right now.

5. G.G. says:

Hey man. Wish you all the best..hope whatever trouble you are having there will get resolved soon.

6. Mom says:

Very cool! AND to have a professional photog take the pictures. ('way better than the kind I could have taken of them).

Mom

7. symbiotes021 says:

Looks better than the original color scheme in my opinion. Like the red very mmuch!!

8. Gaijin Gunpla says:

Thanks for the comments everyone! (you too, mom.)

9. Tonzo says:

Haha! Lovely of your Mom to drop a comment.

Wow. That is one NICE Musha! I can only hope mine turns out half as good.

Can I be a nitpicky bugger and ask why you didn't panel line the bottom of the feet?

I echo the sentiments of how sweet it would be to have a photographer and a hobby related occupation. Hope your dramas are not too severe and you are able to work it out.

10. Anonymous says:

I was wondering around HLJ checking the prices for the MG Shin Musha. I was wondering when did it got a new paint scheme when I realized it was yours!