The construction is nearing an end as I get closer to actually painting this thing. I did the last step before priming; making pinholes. I will be inserting tiny 1.5mm ‘rivots’ so I took my 1mm diameter drill bit, stuck it in my pinvise and started making holes. Once that first step was completed I changed to the 1.5mm drillbit and widened the opening of the hole slightly so that the rivot will sit flush. Well, the aim is that it sits flush, but who knows how it will go as this is my first time.
After the pinholes I moved onto priming. I took my Tamiya Surface Primer and early in the morning, before my wife and daughter woke up, stepped outside to spray a coat of primer on all the armour parts.